TABLET ACTIVITIES TO SAVE YOU TIME
The introduction of the touch tablet in retirement homes has made the residents happy! Innovative, modern, new technology, they like it, and it must be said, it has a “magical” side.
Indeed, the animation project in a retirement home or EHPAD is essential to maintain the joy of living and happiness between residents, staff, caregivers and their families. The tablet then appeared as a mediation tool between the staff and the residents, but also the residents and their families, who can now play with their parents when they come to see them, or simply send them photos and messages from a distance.
The animation in retirement home 2.0, which has already seduced more than 1200 establishments!
DIFFERENT WAYS TO USE TABLET GAMES
Each school uses tablets in its own way, and here are the different ways to use them :
- in a group workshop with several tablets or with one tablet projected on a large screen so that everyone can participate.
- in individual workshops, especially when residents need to be stimulated on a particular function, or if they do not like to participate in collective activities.
- in a protected unit, with dedicated, adapted games that do not put the players in check,
- in the PASA and day care center
- in free access, for the residents when they ask for it or for the families when they come to visit them..